неделя, 11 октомври 2015 г.

                            Hey gorgeous,Today I am going to show you a very beautiful option of the red dark  lipstick with a bit of brown shade in it. Those dark colors are very suitable for the autumn. This year the nudes and the darker shades of red, purple and brown lipsticks are very trendy. 
 Even during daytime those lips can be very playful part of your vision. Keep in mind that your eyes should be more natural. Of course, if you want to give yourself more dramatic look - than you can combine them with smokey brown or mauve eyes.
  I am a big fan of the matte lips (soon I will tell you my trick : how to matte any lipstick of yours no matter how glossy it is). There are a lot of afforadble options in the market today. 
  Another essential tip is hydrating your lips before you put any dark color on them.  
  For this look I used  the GoldenRose velvet matte lipstick number 23 (it's from drugstore and it is super super affordable) and under it my EOS Pomegrante and Raspberry.  
 Tomorrow I will tell you my secret for soft and gentle lips- homedame scrub and masque, so wait for it.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар